Shipping & Returns
BURCIN DAGLI.COM accepts payments by American Express, iDEAL, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal and VISA. The payment will be charged in full to your account at the time of order dispatch. Credit card payments are made through our partner Docdata Payments, an internationally oriented payment service provider. All transactions are encrypted and 100% secure. Regarding the payment through PayPal. ‘BURCIN DAGLI’ does not charge you for this payment. ‘BURCIN DAGLI’ cannot be held responsible for any charges PayPal might add to your account.
Once an order is made, ‘BURCIN DAGLI’ makes sure the products will be delivered in the right order to your given address.
- We recommend that you use the link in the shopping bag at the top of our website and select your country of delivery destinations. You will immediately see the delivery costs to your delivery address. Please click on the delivery chart to view delivery times and fees per country we ship to. (If the country you are shipping to is not listed, please contact email@example.com and we will inform you personally about the delivery fee to that address.)
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct, as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
- The given delivery times are indicative and not a deadline. If, however, the order is still not received within 10 days after the stated delivery date then the buyer is entitled to cancel the order for free. To do this you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer.
- We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
- Various couriers, depending on the country to deliver, make the deliveries. During transportation of the products BURCIN DAGLI is responsible in case of damage, theft or loss of products. At the time of delivery of the order that risk will pass to you.
You must see to it that the data you give us, e-mail address, address and bank account number are complete, accurate and current. Given that you also ensure that you are legally entitled in any way to use the Website. ‘BURCIN DAGLI’ guarantees that all your data will be handled with the utmost care and that this information will not be shared, sold or otherwise made available to third parties without your prior consent. ‘BURCIN DAGLI’ will process and record your data in its file, to fulfill the obligations made in the agreement they signed with you. In addition, your e-mail address will be used to notify you of certain products and services that may be interesting for you, unless you have not authorized.
You can return items within 30 days from the shipment of your order in line with our Terms and Conditions. You also have a legal right of withdrawal of 14 days from the day you have received all items from your order. After informing us before this period has expired, you must return the items within 14 days thereafter.
The easiest way to return an item is by taking it to showroom. Remember to bring the electronic receipt: you can print it or show it on your mobile device. You can find your electronic receipt in the confirmation e-mails we sent you.
TAILOR MADE RETURN POLICY
If you receive a custom/made to order item from us that is incorrect you may contact our support team with your order number in the subject line and they will be happy to assist you in an exchange for the correct items originally ordered.
We require written notification 14 days prior to the ship window.
Tailor Made items have a 50% cancellation fee and are non-refundable. We do not allow refunds owing to impatience or in any event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please DO NOT ORDER TAILOR MADE ITEMS IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES:
- We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession.
- Make sure that tags should not be removed from any item and the original packaging should be retained.
- Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged. Returns may not be accepted if items are soiled or incomplete, and may be sent back to the customer.
- It is very important that when you return an item that we know the order number to which it relates, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange.
- The costs of returning the item to us, is your liability.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We therefore recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and provides you with a tracking number. We cannot refund return items lost in the post.
- If applicable, please send your returned goods to:
Wisselweg 33, 1314 CB
- Please allow 2 working days from receipt of a return for us to process a refund. Once a refund is processed you will receive a return confirmation email (the email will be sent to the same email address as your order confirmation).
- After receiving the return confirmation email, please allow 5-10 working days for the refund to clear into your account or to send the new size required.
- International returns please note: If you are returning anything to us from outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains ‘returned goods’.
If you have any questions regarding the returning of goods please look up the answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) or email us for assistance: email@example.com.
Dutch law, regardless of the country where the order is placed, governs these General Conditions. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam. These general conditions can always be adjusted by ‘BURCIN DAGLI’.